With role-based access control in fabric, you can control and limit the access to information and actions based on the roles assigned to the users. By assigning roles, you can prevent unintended changes or data entry errors through their Copilot accounts. fabric offers the following roles to enhance security and data integrity:
- Admin: Invites other users and assigns them roles, as well as reassigns roles to existing users. The admin can also revoke user access from the account.
- Restricted Admin: Assigns and modifies the roles of other users. Restricted admin can also view the content in fabric applications, but cannot modify them.
- Editor: Creates and manages content in all fabric applications available to their Copilot account.
- Experiences Editor: Creates and manages content within the Experiences application. However, this user group cannot publish content to the Storefront.
- Offers Editor: Creates and manages content within the Offers application.
- Orders & Inventory Editor: Creates and manages content within the Orders and Inventory applications.
- Products Editor: Creates and manages content within the Products application.
- Experiences Publisher: Manages Experiences content and publishes it to the storefront.
- Viewer: Views content across all fabric applications, but cannot create or manage any content.
For more information about role-based access control within fabric’s individual products, see the following sections:
Updated 4 months ago