Member is now called Loyalty
Some of fabric's products are undergoing name changes. Member is becoming Loyalty, but you may see the old name in some places as we make the transition.
Loyalty allows you to create hierarchies, add partners, manage member accounts, and integrate with various web and mobile applications with fabric’s headless commerce API.
Copilot is the primary interface for working with Fabric applications. You will need an active account, including an account ID, to access Copilot. Contact your Copilot Admin or Customer Success representative to obtain these credentials.
Loyalty is divided into seven separate sections accessible from the left menu selections
- Dashboard - a quick look at loyalty member metrics
- Hierarchy - design your LMS program with tier groups, stores, and more
- Points - set how loyalty members earn and spend points
- Members - manage accounts enrolled in your LMS
- Promotions - create loyalty member rewards
- Manage Users - manage team members with access to your account
- Reports - generate profile and reward reports
Updated 4 months ago