Marketplace (Merchants) is now called Marketplace (Retailers)
Some of fabric's products are undergoing name changes. Marketplace (Merchants) is now Marketplace (Retailers), but you may see the old name in some places as we make the transition.
To access an individual order detail page, click any of the Open Orders pre-filtered buckets to open the list view of those orders. Next, click the blue PO# link of the order you want to review.
If you know the PO# of the order you want to view, use the search bar on the main Orders dashboard and click the link of the search results.
Below is a list of all of the sections and data present on the individual Order Detail page.
- Order Identifiers - The order identifiers provide a breakdown of the supplier name, customer order number, purchase order number, and the fabric ID assigned to the order.
- Shipping - The shipping section provides the ship method information with the customer ship to Address
- Key Dates - The key dates capture all important dates tied to the order from date of order creation, date that the order is expected to be completed, and the date order was closed out in the platform. If there is a backorder date associated with the order it will be visible here as well.
- Extras - This section provides miscellaneous information against the order.
- A direct link to the order packing slip; Marketplace automatically generates a packing slip for each order once an order has been created within the platform. In the event that a supplier does not wish to generate packing slips outside of the platform, the supplier can access the packing slip within the individual order.
- Gift Message; If a customer provides a gift message when placing an order, the information can be found within the individual order. The gift message will also appear on the packing slip.
Order Lines - The Order Lines section within the individual order screen provides you with a simple overview of the products available on the order. The item description and SKU are captured on the left-hand side while the unit(s) ordered breakdown is captured on the right-hand side. To view the pricing associated with the line item you can change the view using the View dropdown on the line item.
Tracking Numbers - The Tracking Numbers section within the individual order screen provides you with a simple overview of the shipment information that is available on the order. The tracking number can be clicked to open a pop-up providing complete Shipment Detail information.
NOTE: Clicking on the tracking number in the shipment detail popup will re-direct you to the carrier site for additional tracking details.
Invoices - The Invoices section within the individual order screen provides your team with a simple overview of the invoice information that is available on the order. The invoice number can be clicked on to open a pop-up providing complete invoice detail information.
Order Messages - This section contains all messages shared on the order between you and the supplier.
Order Activity - This section contains a running list of all activity associated with the order.
Updated about 1 month ago