Sysapp generates an access token to establish its identity by using a client ID and client secret. Unlike regular user applications, sysapps do not rely on fabric identity for authenticating end users. Instead, they employ system-to-system communication with fabric APIs to fulfill their intended functionalities and services. This topic provides step-by-step instructions to get the setting required for sysapp to complete the authentication.
- Log in to your Copilot account.
- In the left menu, click Settings > Developer Tools.
- Click API Apps.
The API Apps page is displayed. This page provides a list of apps created in your account. The app type field specifies whether the application is a user app or system app.
- Click the name of the system app that is already created for your account.
The details of the system app is displayed.
- Make a note of the following settings:
- Authorization URL: A unique URL for each fabric merchant and is common across all sysapps defined for a single merchant.
- Client ID: Public identifier of an app.
- Client Secret: The Secret known only to your application and the authorization server used to authenticate the app.
These values are required for authentication of your system app and to start using fabric APIs. For more information about these settings, see the API Apps page.
Updated about 1 month ago