With the internationalization feature in Copilot, you can manage currencies and enable multi-currency pricing. You can also to set a default currency for your storefront.
- In the left menu, click Settings > Account Settings.
- Click Internationalization.
The Internationalization page is displayed.
- Click the Currencies tab.
The Currencies tab is displayed.
- In the Currency field, do one of the following:
- From the drop-down menu, select a currency.
- Enter the three-letter currency code in the search field. For example, use USD for US Dollar.
- Click Add currency.
The new currency is added to the list of currencies below.
- On the Internationalization page, click on the Currencies tab.
- To set a currency as default, hover over the the currency and click on the vertical ellipses icon (⋮) that appears at the right.
- Click Make default.
The currency is set as the default.
Updated 27 days ago