With the internationalization feature in Copilot, you can manage languages and enable localized content. You can also to set a default language for your storefront.
- In the left menu, click Settings > Account Settings.
- Click Internationalization.
The Internationalization page is displayed.
- In the Locale code field, do one of the following:
- From the drop-down menu, select a locale.
- Enter the two letter language-country string in the search field. For example, enter en-US for US English or en-GB for British English.
- Click Add locale.
The new locale is added to the list of locales.
- To set a locale as default, on the Internationalization page, hover over the the locale and click the vertical ellipses icon (⋮) that appears at the right.
- Click Make default.
The locale is set as the default.
Updated about 1 month ago