Marketplace (Merchants) is now called Marketplace (Retailers)
Some of fabric's products are undergoing name changes. Marketplace (Merchants) is now Marketplace (Retailers), but you may see the old name in some places as we make the transition.
Suppliers send products to their retailer partners in fabric Marketplace, either in the form of proposals within the Marketplace system, or in the form of spreadsheets the retailers use to create Import Requests based on their connection settings with the supplier.
As a retailer, once you receive products in your catalog from the supplier, you might need to update some of the products' information before publishing them to your store. This is done by updating the items using the Import Products & Attributes feature.
Click on Products in the menu across the top of Marketplace. On the Products page, select Import Products & Attributes.
On the Import Products page, use the Select Template dropdown to select a template for the products you’re importing. This will ensure that the data in the file you import is mapped to the the product in your store correctly. Use the Download Empty Template and/or Show Headers buttons to verify you’re uploading to the intended template and format. To learn about templates and how to create them, visit the Templates page.
Use the Select File field to upload the product spreadsheet.
Once the import is complete, you will see a summary of the import process, including its status.
To see a list of all product spreadsheets uploaded previously, visit the Products page and click on the History link next to Import Products & Attributes.
The Import History page shows a sortable list of all previous imports.
- ID: The import’s unique, fabric-generated identification number. Click on the ID to see more detailed information about the import.
- Data: The type of data import
- File: The name of the file that was imported. Click on the file name to download the original file.
- Queued: The date and time the import was initiated
- Processed: The date and time the import was processed
- Completed: The date and time the import was completed
- Status: The result of the import
- Success: The file was processed successfully
- Created with error: The file was processed but some items had one or more errors
- Failed: The file failed to upload or not a single item was created or updated
Updated about 1 month ago