Marketplace (Retailers) is now called Dropship (Retailers)
Some of fabric's products are undergoing name changes. Marketplace (Retailers) is now Dropship (Retailers), but you may see the old name in some places as we make the transition.
To navigate to the Orders dashboard, login to the Dropship Platform and click Orders on the top menu bar.
The Orders dashboard consists of three main sections that make it easy to quickly view all information associated with dropship orders. They are: Open Orders, Reports, and Require Attention.
Open Orders - contains four pre-filtered buckets of dropship orders.
- Open Orders - a list of all open orders.
- Current Orders - a list of open orders that are within your fulfillment SLA.
- Past Fulfillment SLA - a list of open orders that are past your fulfillment SLA.
- Late Invoices - a list of open orders that have shipments but remain open due to missing invoices.
Reports - contains pre-filtered reports for various order details.
- Orders with New Messages - Browse the latest order notes from your partners.
- Shipments & Tracking - Review shipments & tracking numbers.
- Returns - Track returns and RMA's.
- Invoices - Review all invoices from suppliers.
Require Attention - contains two pre-filtered buckets to manage cancellations and backorders.
- New Cancels - a list of cancellations that require acknowledgement by you, the retailer.
- New Backorders - a list of orders that contain item(s) that the supplier has marked as backordered.
NOTE: Clicking on any of the pre-filtered buckets within each of the main sections of the Orders dashboard will provide a list view of all orders that fit within the pre-filtered criteria. All data from any page containing a list view of orders can be exported by clicking on the Export link on the upper right side of each page. If any additional filters are applied to the page, the export will contain all orders that fit the filter criteria.
Updated about 1 month ago