Marketplace (Vendors) is now called Marketplace (Suppliers)
Some of fabric's products are undergoing name changes. Marketplace (Merchants) is now Marketplace (Suppliers), but you may see the old name in some places as we make the transition.
- A task is available for suppliers to set up WooCommerce during their onboarding
- Inventory can be synced from WooCommerce to Marketplace based on webhooks
- Order Fulfillment can be synced from WooCommerce to Marketplace based on webhooks
- Orders can be pushed from Marketplace to WooCommerce
- A task is available for suppliers to set up BigCommerce during their onboarding
- Inventory can be synced from BigCommerce to Marketplace based on webhooks
- Order Fulfillment can be synced from BigCommerce to Marketplace based on webhooks
- Orders can be pushed from Marketplace to BigCommerce
Shopify Retry Fulfillment utility has been added to allow reattempts on fulfillment sync based on Shopify Order Numbers
- Suppliers Offers List Page - Suppliers can view a list of all existing items that are offered to a retailer and perform an export of their items
- Cost Updates on Proposals - Suppliers can now submit updates on an existing proposal that is in Draft State. For cost revision on an already sent proposal, the retailer needs to return it before the cost updates can be applied.
- Importing Products - Product Spreadsheets with blank files will not result in an error, the blank rows will be ignored
- Item List Page - Inventory Count is now clickable and shows the history of inventory updates
- Supplier List Page - Retailers can see the progress of supplier onboarding on the list page directly
- Supplier Detail Page - Retailers can view the integration details of the Supplier on the details page
- Filter for Orders - Retailers can now filter for orders with the retailer SKU present inside an order
- Export Templates - Unnecessary fields of Mandatory and Level have been removed from the export templates
- Import Templates - You can now change existing mapping and add new mapping to an existing template. You can also delete existing mapping
- Connection Notes - Suppliers will be notified of an existing memo is edited
- Attribute Value Transformers - Identifier group attributes (such as SKU, UPC etc) cannot be added to a transformer
- Lead Time Attribute - Lead Time attribute will only accept integer values and any other types will be rejected. Send the values as just the raw number and the default unit is Days. For example, if the Lead Time is 7 days, add the value as 7. If the lead time is 48 hours, add the value as 2 to represent as 2 days
- EDI Cancellation - We now support order full and partial cancellations with EDI 855 document
Packing slip generation has been refactored to increase reliability.
Upgrades to Shopify integration
- New logic to construct names of products imported from Shopify
- Product import success & failures are now reported on the import job history
- Orders flagged by Shopify as fraudulent will not be imported
Users will be notified via email when an import feed completes.
Variant items will automatically inherit applicable attribute values from parent products.
Users can create support Zendesk support tickets with attachments using the fabric portal help section.
Use streamlined onboarding process.
Enter your items and update inventory.
Create and submit product proposals to the retailers.
Receive orders coming from retailers and provide fulfillment details.
Invoice the retailers for fulfilled orders.
Updated 11 days ago