See the stock of goods across locations all in one spot
OMS is now called Orders
Some of fabric's products are undergoing name changes. OMS is becoming Orders, but you may see the old name in some places as we make the transition.
The Inventory page features a table of all items in your inventory, across all locations. To sort the inventory displayed in the table, click on the column headers like Name, onHand, shipped, and allocated. Use the Locations drop-down menu to filter the data that the table shows. The Search bar at the top allows you to find inventory by SKU ID.
The Import button at the top of the page allows you to upload inventory information in a CSV file. Clicking the button opens the Import CSV file modal. It is highly recommended that you download one of the template files to use as a guide. Click on a template button to begin the download process.
- Template: Overlay overrides inventory levels by “counter” in the fabric Orders inventory database.
- Template: Inventory Update upgrades “root” values in the Inventory Record including Preorder date, Backorder date, Low stock level, and Safety stock level.
Step 1: Choose upload type to import
Select the type of file you’re uploading. The option you choose should match the type of template you downloaded, either Overlay or Inventory Update.
Step 2: Click the button to add your file or simply drag and drop it
Click the button to open the file selector or drag the file from your computer and drop it in the uploader.
Any CSV file you upload must match the following headers and corresponding data formats with no blank spaces, returns, line breaks, or other characters. Not following the parameters in the templates will result in errors when uploading.
- SKU - Unique identifier for the product or item.
- Total Quantity - The total amount of product.
- Reserved Quantity - For first upload, this must be zero "0". For subsequent updates, use the reserved number from the inventory item details page.
- Location ID - Warehouse ID.
- Type - This can be either "Stock" or “Transit” if the inventory is in transit.
- Channel ID - The channel ID must be either "12" (USA Web) or "13" (Canada Web).
- Transit Ref - The transit reference number.
- Transit Order Date - The transit order date in UTC Format (yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss.sssZ). This date must be prior to the Transit Stock Date.
- Transit Stock Date - The transit stock date in UTC Format (yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss.sssZ).
- Inventory cannot be updated at the individual level in Copilot at this time. Inventory must be added through .CSV file import.
- Some of the fields supported in the template, attributes and counters, are configurable by tenant, so the bulk upload will accept columns for attributes and counters depending on the tenant configuration.
Updated 11 days ago