Text attributes allow you to add text-based information about a category, such as a description or a code snippet. You can use any combination of text, numbers, or special characters for this attribute type.
Ensure you have administrator privileges to fabric Products. For more information, see Role-Based Access Control.
- In the left menu, click Products > Attributes > Category.
The Category Attributes page is displayed.
- Click New Attribute.
The Create category attribute page is displayed. The Text attribute type is selected by default.
- In the Attribute title field, enter a name for the attribute.
- In the Type of text field, select one of the following:
- Small text: For single-line text attributes.
- Text Area: For multi-line text attributes.
- Html: For text area attributes that support HTML.
- Click Save.
The text attribute with the specified settings is created.
Updated 12 days ago