Marketplace (Merchants) is now called Marketplace (Retailers)
Some of fabric's products are undergoing name changes. Marketplace (Merchants) is now Marketplace (Retailers), but you may see the old name in some places as we make the transition.
The Compliance Scorecard is a tool that allows Retailers to track and monitor the their suppliers' compliance and ensure dropship performance. The scorecard is calculated using three factors:
- Number of orders fulfilled within a specified SLA
- Number of canceled orders
- Number of orders replaced
To access the Compliance Scorecard, click Reports in the menu across the top of Marketplace. In the dropdown that appears, select Compliance Scorecard.
The main Compliance Scorecard page shows an overview of all Suppliers along with a quick look at their performance metrics.
- Score & Change: The supplier’s score for the month and change compared to the previous month.
- Award (Gold/Silver/Bronze): The award level the supplier has achieved in comparison with all of your other suppliers.
- Rank & Change: The supplier’s rank compared with all of your other suppliers and change in comparison with the previous month.
- Actions: Click the icon to access more detailed compliance numbers for that individual supplier.
To see the Supplier Details report on an individual supplier, find and click on that supplier’s name or click on the icon under Actions.
The Supplier Details page shows graphs and rankings in two categories: Summary and Orders.
- Compliance Score: The supplier’s compliance score over the past six months.
- Rank: The supplier’s rank out of all of your suppliers over the past six months.
- Orders Received: The total number of orders the supplier has received.
- Fulfillment Score: The supplier’s fulfillment score, which is calculated by their ability to fulfill orders within the SLA time.
- Cancellation Score: The number of orders that customers have cancelled with the supplier, measured against the total number of orders they’ve received.
- Replacement Score: The number of orders the supplier has had to replace, measured against the total number of orders they’ve received.
- Supplier Revenue: The total revenue generated by the supplier through fabric Marketplace.
- Merchant Share Paid: The retailer’s share of revenue paid by the supplier.
Updated about 1 month ago