fabric users with administrator privileges can use the Request New Account feature to create additional accounts under their organization's profile. a merchant might want separate accounts for various sales channels or different development environments, such as staging and production. Even though each account can operate independently, this feature allows merchants to oversee and manage all accounts within the same organization profile.
Ensure you have administrator privileges to request a new account.
- In the left menu, click Settings > Account Settings.
- Click Account Details.
The Account Details page is displayed.
- Click Request new account.
The Request new account page is displayed.
- In the Account Name field, enter the account’s name.
- In the Reason for new account field, select one of the following:
- Environment will be used for learning
- Environment will be used for development
- Environment will be used for QA
- Environment will be used for UAT
- Environment will be used for production
- Environment will be used for demos
- (Optional) Enter a Description of the new account.
- Click Submit Request.
You will receive an email with a link to activate the new account.
- Check your email for the confirmation message containing the activation link.
- Click the activation link to activate the new account.
Updated about 1 month ago