fabric users with administrator privileges can invite new users to their organization’s fabric account by adding the new user’s email address in the User Management page in Copilot.
Ensure you have administrator privileges to invite new users.
- In the left menu, click Settings > Account Settings.
- Click User Management.
The User Management page is displayed. You can invite new users, view existing users, and export user details in a CSV file.
- In the Email address field, enter the user’s email address.
- In the First Name field, enter the user’s first name.
- In the Last Name field, enter the user’s last name.
- In the Role field, select one of the following options:
- Admin: Provides access to all the fabric applications and features available in Copilot, such as view and manage content.
- Restricted Admin: Assigns and modifies the roles of other users. Views but does not manage the content in fabric applications.
- Editor: Creates and manages content in all fabric applications available to their Copilot account.
- Experiences Editor: Creates and manages content within the Experiences application only, but cannot publish the content to their Storefront.
- Offers Editor: Creates and manages content within the Offers application only.
- Orders & Inventory Editor: Creates and manages content within the Orders and Inventory applications only.
- Products Editor: Creates and manages content within the Products application only.
- Experiences Publisher: Manages Experiences content and has the ability publish to a storefront.
- Viewer: Views content across all fabric applications, but does not create or manage any content.
For more information about Role-Based Access Control, see the Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) documentation.
- (Optional) To add more users, click Add More and repeat steps 1 through 6.
- Click Send invites.
The new users will receive an email with a link to activate their accounts.
Updated about 1 month ago