E-mail: [email protected] | License: fabric API License
fabric Marketplace is a simple, intuitive, dropship platform built for business users. It offers easy integration with Shopify, BigCommerce, or existing stacks; supports retailer onboarding; and offers dedicated vendor onboarding support.
With fabric Marketplace, you can connect with new vendors with no inventory risk; offer extended aisles of products; expand assortments with existing vendors; test new categories, SKUs, and price points; explore brand partnerships; and increase marketing and search opportunities. Using dropshipping effectivity can fuel data-driven merchandising decisions, maximizing margin and customer experience.
Marketplace dropship assortment strategies enable you to:
- Cross-sell and upsell to raise your average order value
- Offer substitute products to supplement out-of-stock inventory
- Capitalize on fast-moving market trends with readily sourceable products
- Test and validate new products, brands, and categories before manufacturing or placing POs
- Add depth to your existing product assortment with variations and endless aisles
- Offer seasonal products without the risking of over-buying or unhealthy inventory.