OMS is now called Orders
Some of fabric's products are undergoing name changes. OMS is becoming Orders, but you may see the old name in some places as we make the transition.
fabric Orders is your single source of truth for order and inventory data. You can receive, track, and fulfill customer orders across sales channels, allow customers to track their orders, route orders through warehouses based on the customer’s location, and more.
Copilot is the primary interface for working with fabric applications. You will need an active account, including an account ID, to access Copilot. Contact your Copilot Admin or Customer Success representative to obtain these credentials.
After logging in to Copilot, select Orders from the header across the top of the page to access the Orders Dashboard.
Orders is divided into six separate sections accessible from the left column
- Order Management - your dashboard for managing and tracking orders
- Inventory - see the stock of goods across locations all in one spot
- Networks - create rules to define inventory availability
- Locations - manage location information
- History - a library of all imports and exports
- Settings - create tailored checkout offers, fulfillment rules, and shipping options
fabric Copilot provides the ability to restrict the access of different users to information and actions available to them through roles. For more information and instructions on how to set up these controls, visit the RBAC documentation.
Updated about 1 month ago